FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Do you have a shop/studio/showroom somewhere?
Come visit our studio in Ahmedabadfrom Monday – Saturday between 10:30am – 730pm And in Mumbai at Blue Loft , lower parelWe usually have at least one of each piece on display so that you can touch it, see it and sit on it.
2. How do I contact your customer service team?
If you would like to get in touch with customer service team you can either contact us by email on email@example.com call us on: +91-9408531000 or +91-940963100. We’ll be there to help, Monday – Saturday between 10:00 am- 7:30 pm
3. Do you send fabric swatch samples?
Yes, we send you up to 4 fabric samples so you can select the fabric you’d like from the comfort of your own home.
4. Can I be certain that the colour of my sofa/chair will match the swatch exactly?
Not always – slight variations are normal. Lots can differ in shade and tone but very slightly, and from time to time the swatch that we send out might come from a different lot to that which is used on your sofa.
5. Can I have a sofa/chair made with my own fabric?
No. We only use our own fabrics for upholstery. We offer a large selection of fabrics. Our fabrics are sourced from the finest mills in Europe and India and assure you great quality and comfort.
6. Who designs and makes your furniture?
Our in-house design team designs our pieces in collaboration with expert makers and designers sourced from around the world.
7. Are your products handmade?
Most of products are handmade by skilled artisans, craftsman and makers sourced from around the world. Making by hand can naturally lead to slight variations in size, finish and colour.
8. Who is your media contact?
For any media/press related enquires please get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org