First things first, privacy and security of your personal information is our priority. We assure you that the user or customer information collected through accessing, using, browsing or otherwise of the instant website, is safe, kept on a secure server and fully compliant with all of the relevant consumer laws. All payment transactions are made only through encrypted SSL technology.
What user or customer information does thisandthat.eternalsoft.in collect?
1. Your contact details such as customer name, email address and phone number are collected if you submit an enquiry. Other details such as your user account name and shipping address are collected when placing orders.
2. Your transaction or banking details such as credit /debit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV and/or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments is not held by thisandthat.eternalsoft.in but is held by our Payment Gateway partner (Razorpay). Our payment gateway partner is both “VeriSign Secured” and “PCI-Compliant” which ensures the highest standards of protection and security for your information.
3. Your previous orders and transactions including the product and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history etc.
4. Information from optional online surveys on our and/or third party sites (posted by thisandthat.eternalsoft.in) which may include demographic information (like gender, age, income) as well as product and service preferences of users.
6. Your session log information on our site which includes your navigation within the site, source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request etc.
7. Third party sign in information shared on our website such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest sign in information etc.
8. Email communication by any user or customer directly with thisandthat.eternalsoft.in such as product enquiry, order and transaction related information, disputes or complaints et
How does thisandthat.eternalsoft.in utilize user or customer information?
We only collect user or customer information as required to conduct our business and to enable us to provide the best services to our users and customers. We do not sell or rent this information to third parties. By user or customer information or personal information, as used above, we mean-
2. We use some of the user and customer information to understand customer behaviour and thus offer better and more relevant experiences to you. We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities.
3. We use this information to inform you about offers and deals, new launches, information about products you have purchased, order and shipping status, as well as other promotional and informational content. We will provide you the option to opt-out of such services.
5. We use session log and traffic flow information to understand how users are interacting with our site and to make improvements. This will also be used by us to understand and analyze customer preferences, buying patterns and behaviour at an aggregate level.
6. We use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and OS information etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.
7. We will need to use user or customer information in case required in aspects such as legal disputes or other legal processes; comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement; troubleshoot problems; detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity; collect fees owed; enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public . thisandthat.eternalsoft.in provides all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. To remove your contact information from thisandthat.eternalsoft.in , please write to us at email@example.com
If you would like to get in touch with our customer service team, you can either contact us by sending an email at thisandthat.eternalsoft.in or call us on: +91 94085 31000. We’ll be here to help, Monday-Friday between 10:00am-6:00pm.